Monday, January 7, 2008

The people I work with...

I just heard a guy talking about his new phone... it went a little something like this:

"My daughter (she's 18) got one of those blueberries or blackberries or whatever the F they are, so she gave me this (showing his Razor).

"I started looking around all some of this music she has on here, some of these songs, ever other word's a cuss word (in a complaining voice).

"What is up with that S?"

Can't you really complain about the language in a song if you sandwich that sentence between an F-bomb and an S-bomb?

Apparently so.

2 comments:

Anna Meadows said...

Don't you just love people like that!?

Patrick Sievert said...

In my job, the people who actually complain about the language they use are a breath of fresh air...

I love the oilfield!

 

Subscribe in a reader